Siding may not be on your radar, but it’s a very important part of the health of your home. To avoid devastating damages and expensive repairs, it’s important to recognize the signs and symptoms of failing siding. Here are some questions to help you decide:
- Is your siding breaking, peeling or rotting?
- Has your siding faded significantly?
- Are there any holes – even tiny ones – in your siding?
- Have you had to paint your home more than once in the past ten years?
- Are there signs of fungus or mold on the siding?
- Has the paint or wallpaper inside your home begun to peel?
- Are your heating and cooling bills on the rise?
If you can answer yes to one more more questions, it’s time to start thinking about replacing your siding. Windows Plus is here to help you with your siding issues and questions. Call us at 703-256-0600 or email us at WindowsPlus@WindowsPls.com